As we approach the launch of the highly anticipated Explora I, the hype around this new luxury cruise line has been electric. Explora looks to be the first of three new brands, that are vying to establish a new benchmark at the highest echelon of the cruise industry, to launch a ship.
Like the Olympians overthrowing the Titans, Explora has set out to transcend the all-inclusive brands in terms of onboard space and yacht-style cruising. One of the ways they intend to accomplish it is with massive accommodations whose features complement the additional space. How does Explora Journeys intend to turn these suites into your ultimate home at Sea?
Additional Inclusions of Explora Journeys
The residences aboard Explora I will feature an abundance of additional technology, exclusive services, and for Ocean Residences and Owner’s Residences, 24 – hour Butler Service!
- Additional in-suite technology
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Smart TV with Inan fotainment system and device connectivity
- Access all Services via Smartphone
- On-demand TV
- Wireless Charging Stations for devices
- Individual thermostat
- Additional Services
- 24-hour Concierge Service
- 24-hour Butler Service*
- 24-hour in-suite dining
- 24-hour Laundry Services
- Twice daily housekeeping services
- Shoeshine Service
- Butler Services for the Ocean Penthouses and Ocean Residences
- Bespoke packing and unpacking services
- Laundering and pressing of garments
- Private in-suite dining
- Direct personal communication via app
- Itinerary and transport planning
- Plan Celebrations onboard
- Onboard and ashore reservations assistance
- Many more anticipatory services
One of Explora’s main objectives was to provide their guests with an abundance of space onboard. For a 900-guest yacht, the vessel will be larger in design, while maintaining the guest-to-crew ratio of almost one to one of traditional yacht cruising. Explora’s guests will enjoy more space to spread out in their accommodations.
The introductory category, Ocean Terrace Suite, begins at 377 square feet. This is roughly 77 square feet larger than most starting suite categories. This will be a studio-style accommodation with additional space to accommodate a full seating area and dining area on the private terrace.
The Ocean Penthouses will build on that with up to732 square feet, a private bedroom, and separate living space. The spacious suite features enough room for a walk-in wardrobe, a dining table for four, a large walk-in shower and bathroom, a substantial work desk, and some even include, space for 2 additional guests under 18.
Ocean Residences are the 1st category onboard with Butler Service. These residences are as large as 807 square feet and provide dining space for 6, a large living space with a private bedroom, an expansive terrace with a dining area, a Master bath, and a powder room.
Owner’s Residences are intended to be le creme de la creme of luxury accommodations. Expanding to a massive 1,668 square feet. Explora has filled this space with additional features leaving no detail overlooked. Features of this true residence at sea include:
- Dedicated private butler services
- Oversized floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the sea
- Separate living, dining, and sleeping areas
- Spacious lounge area
- Dining table for 4 or 6 guests
- Spacious work desk area
- Private refrigerated mini-bar replenished according to the guests’ preferences
- Espresso machine and tea maker with a complimentary selection of coffee and teas
- Laptop-size safe
- Maximum capacity: 4 adults
- Panoramic ocean-front terrace covering the full ship’s width, with private outdoor large whirlpool, day beds, a dining table, lounge area, shower, and sun loungers
Bespoke king-sized bed sleep system
Large double sofa bed
Down duvets and pillows
Extensive pillow selection
Oversized dressing room
Luxurious marble double vanity bathroom
Spacious bathtub and separate shower room
Private steam room
Plush bathrobes and slippers
Custom bath toiletries and amenities
Hairdryer and illuminated make-up/shaving mirror
Explora and its designers have created an intriguing set of onboard residences and accompanying features. Setting out with the goal of creating multiple harmonious spaces for guests to live, rest, and entertain; Explora’s design team uses space and lighting to bring create harmony between the guest and the sea.
Explora I sets sail in May of 2023. Inaugural voyages are already filling up in the higher categories. As a preferred agency, Luxury Cruise Connections Agents and Concierge team are well equipped to assist you in being one of the first to secure one of these magnificent residences at sea. Stay tuned to our blog for more updates and insider news.