Cruising the world is one of the ultimate travel experiences on can have. Visiting multiple continents and dozens of different countries provide the opportunity to enjoy a glimpse into a myriad of different cultures. And with all the advantages that come with cruising, it’s no wonder that this is such a popular way to see the world.
Seeing the World is a Unique, Luxury Experience
The typical world cruise visits at least four or five continents. The most prestigious world cruise itinerary will visit all 7. You can expect to be at sea for at from 90 days when visiting 4-5 continents up to 250 days when cruising to all 7.
The sheer length of a world cruise means that this kind of cruise experience is generally better taken by a seasoned traveler. If you love the idea of a world cruise but haven’t cruised before at all, it’s a good idea to go on a shorter cruise first to make sure you enjoy the experience, before committing to several months at sea.
6 Amazing World Cruises (not in any specific order)
1) Cunard’s longest world cruise is a 132-night trip that starts and ends in New York, visiting almost every continent in between. The Queen Mary 2’s 2018 itinerary includes Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Asia, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean, before heading back across the Atlantic to New York.
2) Oceania Cruises offers a number of world cruises, including their magnificent “Around the World in 180 Days” cruise. This one includes a total of six continents with ports of call such as Cuba and Mexico, Hawaii, New Zealand and Australia; Myanmar, and India; Oman, Jordan, and Israel; Italy, Monaco, Spain, and France; England and Ireland, and Canada. Truly an epic adventure!
3) Regent Seven Seas Cruises 2018 world cruise aboard the Seven Seas Navigator take in 5 continents, with Central and South America, South Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, and the Polynesian Islands on the itinerary. Ports of call include Mexico, Brazil, Namibia, South Africa, Thailand, Indonesia, Hawaii, and much more.
4) Silversea offers a 121-day world cruise aboard the Silver Whisper, a smaller ship that provides a more intimate and luxurious experience. After leaving Los Angeles, the itinerary includes the Hawaiian Islands, French Polynesia, New Zealand and Australia, Bali, China, India, Japan, and Italy, among others, before journey’s end in Rome.
5) Viking Ocean Cruises has recently launched its own world cruise itinerary, an epic 141-day journey across 5 continents. The Viking Sun will travel to Central America before heading across the Pacific to the Polynesian Islands, New Zealand, and Australia. Next is Indonesia and Southeast Asia, and then it’s off to the Middle East and the Mediterranean, before finishing the voyage in London.
6) Crystal Cruises is one the best cruise brands in the industry and is Known for it’s luxurious and all-inclusive amenities. In 2018, Crystal is offering World Cruises like never before. Guests can choose from four extraordinary World Cruise experiences. One of the most anticipated itineraries is Cape Town to Ft. Lauderdale and a journey from the City of Angels ending in The Eternal City of Rome.
The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.View World Cruise itineraries here!